I can’t wait to tell you about all the different things you’ll love at Sea work Maritime Museum, but before I do that. Here are some words that I can’t wait to read in this post. Please feel free to go through this for an outdoor venue hire. For sure you’ll consider this place for an outdoor venue hire.
- The Seaworks Maritime Museum is a spectacular outdoor venue redeveloped in the traditional maritime style. This landmark building and its surroundings offer immersive experiences of working boats and the marine industry, with stunning views over the bay.
- At the Seaworks Maritime Museum, there’s an amazing range of things for children and adults alike to do, from guided tours of our museum galleries, train rides on our miniature railway, hands-on activities in our workshop for children and adults alike, paddle boarding on the bay or simply sitting back with a picnic by the water.
- Hear about some of the objects that make up their collection, and discover more about things done around the place. The staff can tell you many stories about working boats and the marine industry and give you a guided tour of the building.
- On special days throughout the year, their boats will sail into town while we explore a selection of craft at anchor. You can also check out our archive collections and workshops on Sundays. Now you may wonder how Seaworks Maritime Museum in works or what visiting is like.
- Their working boats are on display indoors and out, and there are many opportunities for you to get up close and learn a bit more about them. Outdoor venue hire offers free hourly guided tours of our galleries, where you can hear many stories about how the boats were used.
- Their staff can also give you a guided tour of the building if you want to learn more about what’s happening at Seaworks Maritime Museum.
- Check out the events calendar for details of special days throughout the year when the boats will come into town for their annual check-up or be launched onto the water again after being repaired in our boatyard. We also run regular workshops where you can try your hand at traditional boat-building skills.
So what are you waiting for? Come and see maritime history for outdoor venue hire, hear about some of the objects that make up our collection and discover more about things we do around the place. For outdoor venue hire, I hope you will come and see maritime history at Seaworks Maritime Museum. It’s the best place to learn more about working boats and the marine industry. So, if you still have time to grab some lunch, take a trip through the Seaworks Maritime.